(408) 279-1520 x7142
One North Market Street
An experienced consultant in real estate appraising since 1976, Mr. Hulberg has directed studies for clients including major lenders, developers, property owners and government agencies.
Mr. Hulberg is a frequent speaker and instructor on real estate appraisal topics. He has testified as an expert witness on many occasions regarding valuation related issues. Condemnation, construction defects, contamination and business litigation are among his specialties. He served as the Chairman of the Admissions Committee and of the Annual Fall Conference Committee for the Northern California Chapter of the Appraisal Institute, and he formed and inaugurated the Annual Spring Litigation Conference for the chapter. He has also served on its Board of Directors.
- M.B.A., Masters of Business Administration, San Jose State University, California
- B.S., Real Estate, San Jose State University, California
- MAI Member, Appraisal Institute, #6468
- Member, National Association of Independent Office Parks
- Member, International Right of Way Association
- Member, Rotary Club of San Jose
- Member, San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- State of California, Certified-General Real Estate Appraiser: License #AG003542