(408) 279-1520 x7116
One North Market Street
Mr. Shah joined Hulberg & Associates, Inc. in 2004. His relevant experience includes conducting market studies for comparative data analysis, researching databases, interviewing market participants, analyzing price trends, assessing site characteristics, preparing exhibits, and maintaining an on-going familiarity with macro- and micro-economic trends and land use planning laws and guidelines in California. He also has expertise with GIS and mapping technologies, and developing presentations for use in appraisal assignments, trial exhibits, and speaking engagements.
As an Analyst, he assists in the valuation of a variety of property types, including retail, office, industrial, open space and ranches, wetlands, and easements. In addition, he has been a panelist for Appraisal Institute Northern California Chapter, sharing his expertise on Google Earth and GIS for use in the appraisal field.
Mr. Shah has completed coursework offered by the Appraisal Institute and is working toward obtaining his Certified-General Real Estate Appraiser License.
- M.B.A., San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- B.A., Environmental Studies, University of the Pacific, Stockton, California
- Practicing Affiliate, Appraisal Institute
- 2014 George and Alberta Stauss Scholarship, Appraisal Institute Northern California Chapter
- 2015 George and Alberta Stauss Scholarship, Appraisal Institute Northern California Chapter