(925) 327-1660 x7210
3160 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 245
Mr. Bargy joined Hulberg & Associates in 2004. His appraisal experience consists of a wide variety of commercial property types, including office buildings (professional and medical), industrial buildings (warehouses, industrial, manufacturing, and R&D), retail buildings (shopping centers, strip retail, restaurants, and service commercial), apartment buildings (all sizes), mixed-use properties, vacant land (commercial, industrial, residential), and various special-purpose properties. Additionally, he has participated in the completion of litigation assignments.
Prior to joining Hulberg & Associates, Inc., Mr. Bargy worked four years in a lumber saw mill, three years at a roofing company, and two years at a landscaping company, while attending school full-time. Since earning his BS and MBA degrees, he has gone on to complete numerous Appraisal Institute courses, and as of January 2014, has earned his MAI designation with the Appraisal Institute.
- M.B.A., with an emphasis in Finance, California State University, East Bay
- B.S., Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance, California State University, East Bay
- MAI Member, Appraisal Institute (Member #13959)
- State of California, Certified-General Real Estate Appraiser: License #AG036071
- President's Award 2013, Valbridge Property Advisors| Hulberg & Associates
- George and Alberta Stauss Scholarship 2012, Appraisal Institute, Northern California Chapter