(408) 279-1520 x120
One North Market Street
Ms. Aji joined Hulberg & Associates, Inc. in 2001. She offers a background with experience appraising a wide variety of property types including retail properties; shopping centers; office and R&D buildings; industrial, manufacturing and warehouse buildings; residential subdivisions; single-family residences; mixed-use properties and vacant land. This includes assignments for lending institutions, condemnation and estate planning.
Ms. Aji began her appraising career with the Property Sciences Group, where she was employed from 1998-2001. Prior to that, she was the Research Director and Market Analyst of the San Jose office of Grubb & Ellis. She has conducted research in the areas of firm location and transportation policies, while affiliated with various universities in the United States as well as abroad. In addition, Ms. Aji has completed a number of courses offered by the Appraisal Institute.
- Ph.D., Urban Economics, University of Southern California, California
- M.S., Urban Planning, University of Cincinnati, Ohio
- B.A., Economics, University of Athens, Greece
- General Associate Member, Appraisal Institute
- State of California, Certified-General Real Estate Appraiser: License #AG027130